HOW TO PROPERLY CARE FOR YOUR NEW HAREM SWIMSUIT
Due to the delicate nature of swimsuit fabric please take extra measures to ensure the longevity of your new suit, we at HAREM want your swimsuit to look the best and last for a long time, please take time to read the care instructions.
HAREM suits are constructed of the finest imported fabrics and trims that are extremely delicate in nature. Many of the suits are similar to fine lingerie and must be cared for in the same manner. While ALL of the suits can withstand water, they are not intended for strenuous physical water activity or long periods of time in heavily chlorinated water. As with all fine fabrics, salt or chlorinated water may over time cause changes and damage.
All HAREM swimwear should be hand washed in cold water with very mild soap (such as specialty lingerie detergent). Lie flat or hang to dry. DO NOT USE WOOLITE and DO NOT USE WASHING MACHINE AND DRYER!
Bikinis with gold color hardware please rinse the metal well, make sure to wash off all salt and towel dry it.
- Do not twist your suit to dry, dampen the suit with a towel to remove access water.
- Do not let your suit dry in the sun, it will fade.
- Make sure you rinse your suit well, whether you have been in salt water, or Chlorine.
- Chlorine WILL fade your suit if you are in it long enough, ESPECIALLY in hot tubs and indoor pools.
- Do not use WOOLITE (the chemicals in Woolite eat away at the elastics)